Complete Payroll Services
- Creation & Maintenance of database that will capture the following data:
- Masters, Rules, Wage structures
- Complete Employee footprint
- The flexibility built into the system and exhaustive wage structures allow the system to meet most most requirements with minimal customisation.
- Provision for investment intent declaration at start of the year to facilitate tax planning
- Payroll processing that will be undertaken on a monthly basis
- Processing of time office data to credit to employee's bank account
- Updating of Masters and Employee footprint
- Incorporating any wage structure changes
- Reimbursements in the nature of Cash / Voucher adjusted in the payroll
- Incorporating any rule changes both internal and regulatory
- Incorporating any tax laws changes
- Ad-hoc payments - bonus, performance awards, etc.
- Exemptions under LTA, Medical allowances and Conveyance as per rules
- Automatic arrears computation for cases such as
- Delayed wage revisions
- Retrospective adjustments
- All Statutory requirements as per the requirements of various regulatory authorities as well as a comprehensive tax module
- Income Tax compliance
- Profession Tax compliance
- PF compliance
- ESIC compliance
- Prioritized recovery sequence and carry forward of any un-recovered amounts to next processing month.
The Loans covered can broadly be classified as:
- Company loans
- External loans - LIC, HDFC, etc.
- PF refundable loans
- Pay-slips (printed or emailed OR Online).
- Cum. Totals
- Loan balances
- Leave Balances
- Form 16 (Income Tax) to employees with an option for filing at Income tax office at a nominal rate borne borne by the employee.
- Statutory Reports needed for compliance with the various regulatory authorities
- Form 24 (Income Tax)
- Form 12 BA (Perquisites)
- Section 217 (Companies act - attachment to the directors report)
- PF Return
- Prof. Tax Return
- ESIC Return
- Employee Welfare Scheme Reports
- Fringe Benefit Returns
- Other MIS reports as specified by the client at the time of take on
- Company loan reports, Department-wise/ grade-wise employee cost reports
- Consolidated Salary Summary, Pay Register, Net Pay Advice
- Dynamic on-line reporting module for generating customized reports
- Journal Voucher in text file
At the end of every month the entire data of that month is uploaded on a CD with an inbuilt query generator and and given to the client.